Often times, we look for help and care from other people. Why? Because we see the essence of having two pair of hands working together to create something wonderful. But help and care are not just the ones we are searching for in people, we want someone that is trustworthy and hardworking, diligent and dedicated. We want someone who can help us grow, and improve even our way of life.
And that is why we can say that you are on the right track. You have chosen the best, innovative and guaranteed trustworthy manpower provider. RJC does not only provide overseas jobs for Filipino workers, but we provide professionally trained workers for the overseas companies in need of help and care. Rest assured that all our Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) can work under pressure and can adjust to the environment and your needs. Our OFWs are certified, licensed and ready to work with you.
RJC provides manpower for the following fields of work, and the expertise our workers can provide to you.
The most common field of employment you are all been looking for is the health care sector. You have found the manpower provider who can provide you with maximum care for rehabilitation, hospital management firms, and maintenance of sound mind and body. RJC can provided you with just that and more. Our OFW:
- NURSES. Our company can provide you with nurses who are focused with the care of individuals, families, and communities. Our nurses are focused to attain, maintain, or recover optimal health and quality of life. Our nurses specializes in: respite, dementia, geriatric, tracheostomy, wound, paralysis, and post stroke nursing care, and diabetes, and pressure sore management. Aside from the specialization in the field itself, our nurses are excellent co-workers too. They can develop a plan care, work collaboratively with the physicians, therapists, patients and their families, and other members of the team. Our nurses provide care interdependently wit physicians, and even independently as nursing professionals. Our nurses can work under the pressures of emergency situation, they can stimulate calmness in the patient and their families. They know how to adjust to the environment and situation. They can also adjust to your demands and needs. Our nurses mindset is service, they work with love that is why helping you and your patients will never be a burden for them. They have a healing hands and hearts for you, you just need to grab them.
- CAREGIVER & HEALTHCARE ATTENDANT. We understand that some of you want to stay at home instead of hospitals, or some were already discharged or to be discharged from the hospital. In your or your families’ busy life to provide for the family, you need an extra hand who will see to it that the patient will be taken good care of. That is why, you will be needing our caregiver and healthcare attendant. We understand that you are looking for someone who will help a patient who is unable to take care of him/herself or perform regular daily routines. Look further no more. You have found the right site. Our OFW healthcare attendants can provide much more than you ask for. Our OFW specializes on: home nursing, rehabilitation, and healthcare assistance. Even to the basic needs such as grooming and dressing, to feeding and administering medications, to basic housekeeping duties which the patient cannot get to. They also bring the Filipino trait of “walang iwanan”- in English, no one get left behind. As much as physical support the patient needs, emotional and psychological support is also essential for the patient to get on with life. Filipinos are widely known for being friendly and talkative, that is why we can guarantee you that the patient will be properly accommodated. Our OFWs are compassionate, responsible and comfortable working with people with various health issues and disabilities. They are patient and understanding to the needs of the patient. So, if you need someone who will understand you and the patient, you can count on us.
- PHYSICAL & OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST. As part of the rehabilitation of a patient, a physical therapist, often known as PT, is with him/her to guide until he/she can finally do things on his/her own. They are the ones who help patients to reduce pain and improve or even restore mobility. PT teaches patients how to prevent or manage their condition so that they will achieve long-term health benefits. Occupational therapist (OT) on the other hand, helps the client to achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life through the use of activities and/or interventions purposely designed to reach functional outcomes promoting health, preventing injury or disability and develop, improve, sustain or restore highest possible level of independence. In short, to help the clients achieve living their lives to the fullest by looking into their occupations and how do these affect their health.
Our OFW PTs and OTs specialized in: Stroke Rehabilitation, Geriatric Rehabilitation, Respiratory Rehabilitation, Orthopedic Rehabilitation, Incontinence Management, Physiotherapy, Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy. Our PTs examine the case of each patient, and using treatment techniques to promote the ability to move, reduce pain, restore function, and prevent disability, develop a plan. Our OTs can work with children, young adults, adults, and aged or old patients. Our OTs focused on helping the patients do the day-to-day tasks that occupies their time. This tasks can be stressing, that is why the OTs help the clients to develop, recover, maintain daily living and work skills. If you have patients who are immobilize or mentally, physically, developmentally, socially or emotionally disabled, RJC can help you. You just have to ask and we will provide, we will help you decrease the level of stress life throws at you.
As the world develops, and so should our dreams be. And we need someone who can help us build, construct, develop, manufacture, and manage our dreams. That is why we need engineers who can help us achieve our goals be as more competitive. Engineering field is one, if not, of the most important employment today. Since we keep on civilizing and developing, we need those who are expert in this field.
- IT. Information technology is part of the engineering field. As the internet has taken over the world. Through the use of the internet, we are more connected to the ones we love even we are miles and miles apart. And as the world becomes technologically advance, we became more dependent with our computer specialist and information technologist. We need someone who will be responsible with the use of any computers, storage, networking and other physical devices. The one who will manage the infrastructure and processes to create, process, store, secure and exchange all forms of electronic data. But worry no more, we have just what you need, a competitive and dedicated Information Technologist (IT). Our Information Technologist can be a Network specialist, System analyst, Software Consultant, IT Security administrator, Oracle database administrator, QA tester, Web developer. Our ITs will help you to be active in technology-oriented world in order to be even more competitive. They see to it that all the computers in the office will efficiently run. Your data will be processed and secured. They can work by themselves or in groups. Rest assured that they can work under pressure.
- CIVIL AND STRUCTURAL ENGINEER. Civil and structural engineering are two disciplines which are interrelated. They both deal with evaluation, design construction and preservation of elements. In layman’s understanding, they are the ones who build the infrastructures that we commonly see. Civil engineers focus more on design element while structural engineers deal more in inspecting materials to be used for the construction. However, civil engineer is broader and it covers structural engineering. Our Civil Engineer (EC) have an artistic heart, and mind. One who plans, designs, constructs, and manage physically and naturally build environment with a heart. Our CE sees to it that the foundation, materials and designs of the buildings, bridges dams and tunnels, transportation systems, water and wastewater treatment systems, coastal and ocean engineering facilities, and environmental engineering projects, related to public works and private enterprises are durable and can withstand any storm and natural or man-made calamities. Our CE is expert in coastal, construction, control, earthquake, environmental, geotechnical, municipal or urban, transportation and structural engineering, surveying.
- MECHANICAL ENGINEER. Mechanical engineering involves the design, production, and operation of machinery. Mechanical engineer applies different disciplines of engineering, physics, and material science in designing, analyzing, manufacturing, and maintaining mechanical systems. Our Mechanical Engineer (ME) has expertise in mechanics, mechatronics and robotics, structural analysis, thermodynamics and thermos-science, design and drafting, biomechanics and acoustical engineering. Our ME has a good foundation in the core areas of mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, material science, structural analysis, and electricity. They also use computer-aided design (CAD), and product life cycle management. Our MEs not only create machines but also assemble our support for the future.
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEER. Electricity now is a necessary to life. And we need help in this field from our experts. The one’s who develop circuits, devices, algorithms, and theories that are used in sensing, analyzing, extrapolating, communicating data, and took action to the collected data. Electrical Engineers are the ones who applies electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism in their field of work. Our Electrical Engineers (EE) are expert in power engineering, control systems, electronics, microelectronics, signal processing, telecommunications, instrumentation, radio-frequency and signal processing. our EEs connect people through their careful and caring work attitude. Their dedication in making sure that the electrical lines they develop and connect, the satellites they create will ease the pain and hardships of people. The EEs of RJC are trustworthy and excellent in their field.
A famous quotation says, “[E]ducation is the key to success.” And who else can be a better teacher than the ones who are excellent in their own. Filipinos are known for learning easily and sharing their extraordinary knowledge to the world. Filipinos are good educators, having a patient characteristic. And that is only one of the characteristics of our ESL/EFL Teachers.
- ESL/EFL TEACHERS. Our English as Second Language (ESL)/English as First Language (EFL) Teachers are very fluent in the English language and writing. Filipinos are widely known for using English, as their second language and even to some their first. That is why, we can make sure that our ESL/EFL teachers can teach efficiently and effectively those students for whom English is not the primary language. Our ESL/EFL teachers can work with students of all ages. Our ESL/EFL are trained to give a hands-on English lesson which are suitable for the student’s needs. They also bridge the cultural gap, as they can help the students communicate with each other. The students will be able to express themselves and be motivated. Our ESL/EFL teachers are, not only patient, but also loving. They treat every student as equal and special.
Life can be boring, stressful and tiring. That is why we need people who can enlighten our day, bring light into our world. Filipinos are naturally born as entertainers. And in RJC, we can provide you with people who will help you forget your problem for a while, and make you laugh until you cry (tears of joy). As they always say, laughter is the best medicine.
Our entertainers are Performers, Band members, Dancers, Singers and Comedians who are perfect cure for your client’s bad day. Our OFW entertainers are born to be stars, because Filipinos are talented. Our entertainers are kind, caring and professionals. They treat you as a family member who they always want to be happy and stress-free. Their goal is not only to make you laugh, but to make you realize that though life is not easy, you cannot take away from yourself the right to be happy. So laugh with us, enjoy life with us, and choose us.
V. Skilled Workers
There are minor problems in life, or even in our house that we cannot do away with. The broken wires, pipes, or metal object. Something that needs fixing. Or maybe you need help in a restaurant. We can provide you with skilled workers who are dedicated in fixing your problem and helping you with just what you need.
Our skilled workers are electrician, plumbers, welders, and waitress. Our electricians make sure that there will be no short circuit in your house, office or place of business. They will also see to it that there will be no dripping pipes that will cause a slight flood on the floor, or make it slippery. And if you need someone who can help you assemble metal/steel related crafts, then we can assure you that our welders work is as fine as a grain of salt. And as swift as the wind as our waitress and waiters who can also help assist your customers in picking their meal. All our skilled-workers are friendly and ready to work with.
As what has been said, life is not easy if you think it that way. But with the help of RJC OFWs, we can make sure that only the best care, quality of work, and value of life can be given to you. So wait no more! Because a day that passes by without choosing us, will be another miserable and sad day for you. Help us help you.
Documents Required for Accreditation in POEA:
Please fill out the form below: